设为首页   加入收藏 邮件订阅
能飞英语 能飞资源 我的信息 您好,能飞英语网欢迎您[免费注册] [登录]
   首页    软件下载    视频教程    软件购买    积分购买    能飞淘宝店    客服中心    听力广播    英语阅读    帮助    论坛
 
您现在的位置:首页 英语阅读 诗歌散文 The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人
 
The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人
 
  时间: 2007-05-10 编辑者: admin 来源:  
 
    --W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

We have to dread from man or beast.
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return?
我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them ,say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

I missed one terribly all day.
说我成天思念一颗星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

关于我们 | 合作与招聘 | 制作团队 |合作伙伴| 服务公约 | 版权声明
        版权所有 能飞(langfly.com) 粤ICP备07018785号  
  联系人:JiangDao QQ群:18796853(已满),网友赞助群:66466118联系我们