商务英语900句——接受价格下订单(一)

2016-07-14 14:12:12   Tag:

商务英语

 

学英语口语

 
   我要评论(0)

商务英语900句——接受价格下订单:买方下订单 有时候卖方无法完成订单 提出解决办法Please add the sizes on the enclosed form so that we can meet your order correctly. 请在所附表格中添加尺寸,这样我们可以准确无误地完成你方的订单。

买方下订单


Thanks for your quotation dated February 18th, and this is our official order for towels.


感谢你方2月18号的报价,这是我们毛巾的正式订单。



We are going to order from you according to this purchase order.


我们根据这个采购单向你方订货。



Wetake pleasure inplacing an order with you for this product.


我们很高兴向你方订购这种产品。


☆“take pleasure in”的意思是“很高兴做某事”。


I think this will be the first of many orders we will place with you.


我想,这会是我方向你方大量订货的第一单。



Thanks for your cooperation and we arelooking forward toreceiving more orders from you.


感谢你方订货,我们期待着你方下更多的订单。


☆“look forward to”的意思是“盼望;待”。



If the quality is up to our expectation,we will place further orders soon.


如果质量达到了我们的预期的话,我们会很快再下订单的。



What is your minimum quantity of the order?


这个订单的最小订货量是多少?



It is an urgent order, so I hope you can ship the goods as soon as possible.


订单紧急,所以希望你方可以尽快发货。



有时候卖方无法完成订单


Sorry, we can't supply what you requestdue to the backed-up orders.


抱歉,由于订单堆积,我方无法向你提供所需货物。



I regret to tell you that the products you want are out of stock.


很遗憾地通知你,你需要的产品已经脱销。



We are unable to fulfill your ordersowing to②the shortage of stocks.


由于库存不足,我方无法完成你方的订单。


☆②“owing to”的意思是“由于”。



It is difficult for us to supply your required quantity.


我们很难供应你方需要的数量。



At present, we can not entertain your order because of the uncertain availability of raw materials.


目前,由于原材料供应不稳定,所以我们无法确定是否可以满足你们的订单。



We can't supply this article for the moment.


我们暂时不能提供这种产品。



提出解决办法


Please add the sizes on the enclosed form so that we can meet your order correctly.


请在所附表格中添加尺寸,这样我们可以准确无误地完成你方的订单。



We will inform you by phone as soon as they arrive.


货一到,我方就打电话通知您。



We willcarry outthe order when your purchase order comes here.


你的订单一到,我方就开始生产。


☆“carry out”的意思是“执行;实行”。



We will submit more orders if this one satisfies us when it is completed.


如果我们对完成的订单感到满意,我方会继续订购。



You can be rest assured that we will try our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.


你放心,我们会尽最大努力完成订单,让你满意。



I think we'd better cancel this order and reorder it next month.


我想我们最好取消这次订单,等下个月我们再订货。



[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道