走遍美国文本讲解版及MP3下载 第16课 Thanksgiving ACT I

2012-09-19 15:36:36   Tag:

英语学习资源

 

英语

 
   我要评论(0)

第16课 Thanksgiving ACT I:Ellen和Philip在厨房里准备感恩节的晚餐。Philip要做他拿手的甜点苹果派,他在准备材料的时候,发现他没有准备一种很重要的原料。

【走遍美国16故事梗概】

Ellen和Philip在厨房里准备感恩节的晚餐。Philip要做他拿手的甜点苹果派,他在准备材料的时候,发现他没有准备一种很重要的原料。


走遍美国视频 第16课 Thanksgiving ACT I

                                                       走遍美国mp3下载 点击

走遍美国文本 第16课 Thanksgiving ACT I

ACT I

OK, Philip. This is your third cup of coffee. 好啦,Philip。这是你的第三杯咖啡了。
We should get to work, 我们得开始做事了,
or we won't be finished by dinnertime. 要不然晚餐时间到了我们还没做完。
I guess we must. 我想我们是该开始了。
We must. 我们是该开始了。
OK. The beginning of my famous Thanksgiving apple pie. 好。开始做我最拿手的感恩节苹果派。
One apple. Two apples. Three apples. Four apples. 一个苹果。两个苹果。三个苹果。四个苹果。
Come on, Philip! 快点,Philip!
Get busy with your famous apple pie. 快做你拿手的苹果派吧。
There's much more to be done. 要做的事太多了。
Now, the ingredients. 现在,看看配料。
What goes into my apple pie besides apples? 除了苹果以外,我的苹果派还要放什么?
Ah, yes. Flour, sugar, butter. 哦,对了。 粉,糖,黄油。
Butter, nice and cold and hard. 黄油,新鲜且又冷又硬。
OK, here are the walnuts. 嗯,核桃在这。
Last but not least, 最后但同等重要的,
the reason my apple pie is famous--cinnamon. 我的苹果派就是靠它出名的---桂皮粉。
Cinnamon ...桂皮粉……
Ellen, where's the cinnamon? Ellen,桂皮粉放在哪儿?
If there is any cinnamon, 要是有的话,
it's in the cabinet with the salt and pepper. 应该跟盐和胡椒粉一起放在橱柜。
Salt, pepper, dill weed, garlic powder, cinnamon. Ellen? 盐,胡椒粉,莳萝,大蒜粉,桂皮粉,Ellen?
Yes, Philip. 什么事,Philip?
Is it possible that we forgot to buy cinnamon? 是不是我们忘了买桂皮粉?
Yes, it is possible that we forgot to buy cinnamon. 是的,我们可能忘了买桂皮粉。
Well, how can I make my famous apple pie without cinnamon? 这下好啦,没有桂皮粉我那道著名的苹果派怎么做?
Good morning. 早安。
Oh, hi, Robbie. Good morning. 哦,Robbie,早安。
Good morning. Robbie. 早安,Robbie。
Can you do me a favor? 你能帮我个忙吗?
Sure, Dad. What? 当然,爸爸。干什么?
Remember my apple pie on Thanksgiving? 记得在感恩节我做的苹果派?
What do you love about it? 你最喜欢中间的什么?
The apples? 苹果吗?
No. The sssss... 不。是sssss……
Cinnamon. 桂皮粉。
Right. We don't have any cinnamon. 对。我们没有桂皮粉了。
I'll go down to Henry's grocery. He's always open. 我到亨利杂货店去买。那儿总是开门营业。
I'll get some for you. 我去替你买一些。
That's my boy! 好儿子!
Oh, put your heavy jacket on, Robbie. 把你的厚夹克穿上,Robbie。
It's cold outside. 外面很冷。
Alexandra might call. Alexandra可能会来电话。
Tell her I'll call her right back. 告诉她我会马上给她回电话的。
OK. 好。
Thanks, Son. 谢谢你,孩子。
Uh, why does he always have to slam the door? 唉,为什么他老是砰一声地关上门。
Hello.... Hello, Alexandra. How are you? ... Fine. 好……Alexandra。你好吗?……很好。
Robbie just went to the store. Robbie刚去商店。
He'll be back soon. 他很快就回来。
He said he'll call you. 他说了他要给你打电话。
... Oh, oh, I see.... Oh ... certainly. ……嗯,嗯, 我知道了。……嗯……一定。
Well, do you have the phone number there? 那么,有那儿的电话号码吗?
... Oh ... I see.... Please, I know he wants to talk to you.... ……啊……我明白……我知道他很想跟你说话……
Thank you, 谢谢,
and happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too. 祝你和你的全家感恩节愉快。
Try to come by later for dessert.... Bye. 晚会尽量到这儿来吃甜点……再见。
That was Alexandra. 是Alexandra打来的。
She and the Molinas 她和Molina一家
are going to spend Thanksgiving with their cousins. 准备与亲戚一起过感恩节。
She doesn't have the phone number. 她不知道那儿的电话号码。
Oh, Robbie will be disappointed. 哦,Robbie会很失望的。
He'll be grouchy. 他会发牢骚的。
Maybe she'll call back. She promised. 也许她会打电话回来。她说了。
Here's your cinnamon, Pop. 这是你要的桂皮粉,爸爸。
It was a dollar and sixty cents. 花了一元六角。
You forgot to ask me for the change. 你忘了问我要找回零钱。
Or did you forget to give it to me? 或许是你忘了给我?
Thanks, Son. 谢谢你,儿子。
Alexandra called. Alexandra来电话了。
I'll call her back. 我给她回电话。
She said she'll call you later. 她说她等会儿给你电话。
She's not at home. 她现在不在家。
You should have your breakfast, Son. 你应该吃早点,孩子。
Make you feel better. 这样才会让你觉得舒服些。
Protein, vitamins. 蛋白质,维他命。
She said she'll call back? 她说过她会回电话?
Yes, she did. 是的,她说了。
Good morning, everyone! 各位早安!
Happy Turkey Day! 火鸡节快乐!
What's wrong? 怎么啦?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. 没有啊。什么事也没有。
What's gotten into him? 他怎么搞的?
He missed a phone call. 他没接到一个电话。
From ...? 打来的人是……?
Yes, Alexandra. 对,Alexandra。
It's nice to see young love.... Oh, to be young again! 真高兴看见年轻人相爱……啊,能再恢复年轻多好!
Where's the coffee? 咖啡在哪?

走遍美国讲解版笔记:

1. We should get to work, or we won't be finished by dinner time.
咱们该着手干活了,不然到晚饭时候也干不完。
get to work,开始工作,着手干活。

2. The beginning of my famous Thanksgiving apple pie.
开始制作我著名的感恩节苹果派。
感恩节(Thanksgiving Day)在每年11月的第4个星期四。不同宗教信仰的美国人都在这一天团聚,通常有一顿丰盛的感恩宴。人们见面时互相问候: Happy Thanksgiving to you (to your family)。火鸡是感恩节宴会上最具有传统特色的一道菜。感恩宴后,一家人一般围坐下来看感恩节橄榄球赛。

3. Get busy with your famous apple pie.There's much more to be done.
快点做你那著名的苹果派吧。要干的事还多着呢。
get busy with...,快点做,忙于。

4. Ah, yes. Flour, sugar, butter.
啊,对了。有面粉、白糖、黄油。
在依次列举一系列事物时,每个词都用升调,到最后的词用降调。

5. Last but not least, the reason my apple pie is famous - cinnamon.
最后,但也是很重要的一样,使我的苹果派著名的东西——桂皮粉。
last but not least,最后但也是很重要的。
cinnamon,桂皮粉。

6. Is it possible that we forgot to buy cinnamon?
有可能我们忘了买桂皮粉吗?
It is possible that…, 有可能,大概

7. Can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗?请别人帮忙时常用这句话。
还有一些类似的表达方法,如"Can you lend me a hand?"以及"Can you do something for me? "。

8. Remember my apple pie on Thanksgiving?
还记得感恩节我做的苹果派吗?
"Remember…?"(还记得…吗?)。引出新话题时常用的开场白。

9. We don't have any cinnamon.
我们没有桂皮粉了。
"We don't have any…"等同于"We have no…"(我们没有…)。否定句加any与肯定句加no表示同样的意思。

10. That's my boy!
真是我的好儿子!这是一句很典型的父亲用来表杨自己的儿子的话。

11. Uh, why does he always have to slam the door?
唉,他为什么老要把门碰得山响?
"slam the door ",“砰”的一声关上门。

12. I see.
我知道了,明白。

13. Try to come by later for dessert.
你争取饭后来我们这儿吃甜点吧。
"come by",顺路拜访,串门。

14. He'll be grouchy.
他该闹情绪了。
"grouchy",情绪不佳,闹别扭,发牢骚,抱怨。

15. You forgot to ask me for the change.
你忘了跟我要找头了。
"change",在这里是名词,指找回的零钱

3. Make you feel better.
这会使你舒服些。在这里是"It will make you feel better."的省略。

15. What's gotten into him?
他怎么了?出什么事了?类似含义的用语还有:
What's troubling/bothering him?
What's the trouble with him?
What's wrong with him?
What's the matter?
What's happened to him?
What's up?


[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道