1. Chandler: So, it's a typical day at work. I'm inputting my numbers, and big Al calls me into his office and tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor.
Big AL: 老板
2. Phoebe: Where are you going, Mr. Suity-Man?
Chandler: Well, I have an appointment to see Dr. Robert Pillman, career counselor a-gogo. (pause) I added the "a-gogo."
"go-go," comes from "à go-go," which is "French, 'in a joyful manner,' from 'gogo,' probably reduplication of the first syllable of 'gogue,' merriment, from Old French" (Amer. Heritage Dict., 1969).
a gogo ：一个很搞笑，很有趣的人或事
3. Joey: I'm telling you, that monkey is a chick magnet! She's going to take one look at his furry, cute little face and it'll seal the deal.
chick magnet: A man who attracts women the way a magnet attracts iron shavings. 象磁场一样吸引女人的人。
4. Joey: You're not going to believe this!
Chandler: It's OK. It's OK. I was always rooting for you two kids to get together.
root for sb. to do sth.: 赞成某人做某事
5. Play hardball ：玩儿狠的，来狠的，来硬的，
Definition: to act aggressively and seriously, without sympathy for the other side
Examples of use:
The government promises to play hardball with companies who cheat in business.
In the past, it was okay for a renter to be late in payments – now the landlord is playing hardball, and evicting families after one late payment.
6. Phoebe: (excited) Wow! It's huge! It's so much bigger than the cubicle. Oh, this is a cube.
1.seal the deal这里该讲成“搞定”
2.blazed up a doobie；Smoked a joint；lit a bone；Weed；Hemp；Ganja；pot ：都是“吸大麻”
3. he is stoned 吸毒以后兴奋