1. Woman: Hi, Ross.
Ross: Hey. (stutters something incoherent)
Chandler: Come on, Ross, you gotta get back in the game here, ok? The Rachel thing's not happening, your ex-wife is a lesbian—I don't think we need a third...
stutters something incoherent：结结巴巴，语无伦次
2. Chandler: Oh, uh, listen, about tonight...
Joey: No, no, no, don't you dare bail on me. The only reason she's goin' out with me is because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.
don't you dare bail on me： 你敢背叛我？
Bail on sb.: 背叛某人。
在115中，MONICA还说过一次：Wendy bailed. I have no waitress. WENDY食言了。我没有女招待了。
3. Chandler: Oh, what a crappy night!
Crappy = terrible
4. Janice: Although, I have enjoyed the fact that, uh your shirt's been stickin' outta your zipper ever since you came back from the bathroom.
stickin' outta your zipper = sticking out of your zipper; stick out 凸出来，露出来
5. Chandler: Excuse me. (gets up, jumps up and down while he zips his zipper up... other patrons look at him) How ya doin'?
patron = regular customer
6.Cha-ching is a slang expression for the sound old style cash registers make on a sale total
7. stick a pin 就像用大头针把什么东西固定住，也就是保持这个话题，
基调，forget about the fact of her being lesbian for the moment，this is the line they had drawn before they started this conversation,so they should not cross that line during the conversation.
8. shoot the spot：crack the tough things, solve the problems