1. Phoebe: I know, I know. So sweet... and so complicated. And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky, y'know?
Shrink: 精神科医师；a physician who specializes in psychiatry
2. Mr. Tribbiani: Just for a coupla days. I got a job midtown. I figure I'm better off staying with the kid than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry. (Sees Roger) I don't know this one.
Haul ass: To move extremely quickly, to move at an expeditious rate. 主要是美国南部的人这么说。
3. Ross: Alright, alright. We're all adults here, there's only one way to resolve this. Since you saw her boobies, I think, uh, you're gonna have to show her your peepee.
Chandler: Y'know, I don't see that happening?
Rachel: C'mon, he's right. Tit for tat.
Tit for tat：以牙还牙，一报还一报
4. Monica: Y'know, all these years, I thought you were on my side. But maybe what you were doing was sucking up to Mom and Dad so they'd keep liking you better!
Suck up to sb.: 讨好某人
5. Ronni: Now, y'see, most people, when their pets pass on, they want 'em sorta laid out like they're sleeping. But occasionally you get your person who wants them in a pose. Like, chasing their tail, (Demonstrates) or, uh, jumping to catch a frisbee.
Laid out: get drunk; 喝醉了；
6. Chandler: No. You decided to go into the out-of-work actor business. Now that wasn't easy, but you did it! And I'd like to believe that when the right woman comes along, you will have the courage and the guts to say "No thanks, I'm married."
Out-of-work : jobless, idle
7. Mrs. Tribbiani: Of course I knew! What did you think? Your father is no James Bond. You should've heard some of his cover stories. "I'm sleeping over at my accountant's," I mean, what is that? Please!
Cover stories: 指JOEY父亲编造的理由，谎话
Sleep over: stay overnight; 过夜
8. Monica: Hello, Joey. (She whips back the curtain to reveal Joey's dad)
Mr. Tribbiani: Oh! ...Hello, dear. (She whips the curtain shut in horror)
Whip: To take or move by a sudden motion; to jerk; to snatch；在这里我理解是“猛地拉开”。那么whip back就是猛地拉回的意思了。
9. rock, hard place, me. Chandler这话是句成语“进退维谷”
10.clear the tracks就是扫清道路，Joey叫Phoebe闪开别挡道，别妨碍他报复Rachel上回看到他洗澡naked的事，没必要直译吧，差不多意思就行了
Clear the tracks for the boobie payback express. 别挡在我兑现boobie的快捷通道上
11.And I always figured, when the right one comes along, I'd be able to be a stand-up guy and go the distance...
be the stand-up guy是否可以理解为我就会挺身而出
go the distance 类似于go out of one's way to do sth 不辞辛劳地做什么事
Joey虽然表面上看起来很花心，但他对real love &Ms Right 也有着自己的执着，而他爸的外遇行为伤了他的心，不仅是对他妈的不忠，也打击了他对real love 美好的梦想
joey 说的 a stand-up guy 应该是指一个能站得起来，靠得住的堂堂男子汉，能勇敢面对的人
go the distance
美国传统词典 “To carry a course of action through to completion.”
另外Babylon上的解释如下“fishish the race, complete the course”
例句为“If Mat begins a project, he'll go the distance---he'll complete it."