老友记第一季06集:the one with the butt

2012-07-09 10:52:52   Tag:

老友记第一季

 
   我要评论(0)

老友记第一季06集经典台词: Ross: Tell me why you did this again? 再告诉我一次你为何这么做? All: Hey! 电影明星回来了!


老友记第一季06集经典台词:

Ross: Tell me why you did this again? 再告诉我一次你为何这么做?
All: Hey! 电影明星回来了!
Monica: Hey, waitwait, aren't you the guy that plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie? 等等,你不是在艾尔帕西诺新片中演屁股的那个?
Joey: Nope. 不是。
Ross: No? What happened, big guy? 不是? 怎么了,大个儿?
Chandler: "Big guy?" 大个儿?
Ross: It felt like a 'big guy' moment. 感觉就像"大个儿"时刻。
Joey: I got fired. 我被开除了。
All: Oh! 噢!
Joey: Yeah, they said I acted too much with it. 没错,他们说我太投入了。
Joey: I told everybody about this! 我到处宣扬!
Joey: Now everybody's gonna go to the theatre, expecting to see me, and... 现在大家都想到戏院看我演…
Rachel: Oh, Joey, you know what, no one is gonna be able to tell. 乔伊,没人会认出来的。
Joey: My mom will. 我妈就认得出来。
Chandler: Something so sweet and disturbing about that. 真是令人又感动又恶心。
Joey: Y'know, I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years. 六年来我除了演些烂角色以外一事无成。
Joey: And I finally get my shot, and I blow it! 如今机会来了我竟将它搞砸。
Monica: Wait,wait ,maybe this wasn't your shot. 等等,或许这不是你的机会。
Ross: Yeah, I mean...I think when it's your shot, y'know, you...you know it's your shot. 机会是否来临自己最清楚。
Ross: Did...did it feel like your shot? 你感觉这是你的机会吗?
Joey: Hard to tell, I was naked. 很难分辨,我当时全身赤裸。
Phoebe: No, I don't think this was your shot. 我不认为这是你唯一的机会。
Phoebe: I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot. 你的机会不会只有一个。
Phoebe: I really believe big things are gonna happen for you, I do! 我相信大好机会就降临到你身上。
Phoebe: And you've gotta just keep thinking about the day that some kid is gonna run up to his friends and go 你必须想着将来有个小伙子跑到朋友面前说
Phoebe: 'I got the part! I got the part! I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!'. 我被录取了…我要演乔伊的屁股。
Joey: Ok? That's so nice! 是吗?你真好!
Chandler & Ross: Oh,come on! 哦,来一个!
Monica: I'm sorry, Joey. I'm gonna go to bed, guys. 真遗憾,乔伊。各位,我要去睡了。
Ross: Night. 晚安
All: Night, Monica. 晚安,莫妮卡。
Rachel: Uh, Mon, you...you gonna leave your shoes out here? 莫妮卡,你要把鞋子留在这儿?
Monica: Uh...huh! 是的。
Rachel: Really? Just casually strewn about in that reckless haphazard manner? 真的? 就这样乱丢?
Monica: Doesn't matter, I'll get them tomorrow. Or not. Whenever. 无所谓,我明天再拿或者算了,随便!
Ross: She is a kook. 她真懒散。
Monica: If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes. 既然这么麻烦,就快去把鞋子收起来吧!
Monica: No. Don't do this. This is stupid! 不,千万别去,太愚蠢了。
Monica: I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them. 我无须证明什么,我要去拿。
Monica: But then everyone will know. 但如此一来他们都会知道。
Monica: Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back! 除非我去拿,然后早点起来把它放回去!




如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载










如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说,请联系我们 我们为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做学习方案!
[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道