friends 第一季05集:the one with the east german laundry detergent

2012-07-09 10:48:48   Tag:

老友记第一季

 
   我要评论(0)

friends 第一季04集经典台词: Phoebe: Chandler, easy, easy. Go to your happy place. La la la la la la la. 钱德,放轻松,快回到你的快乐天堂。


friends 第一季05集经典台词:

Phoebe: Chandler, easy, easy. Go to your happy place. La la la la la la la. 钱德,放轻松,快回到你的快乐天堂。
Ok. Alright. 我没事的…
好的。
Chandler: I'm not fine. Here she comes.  不好了,她回来了。
Phoebe: Wait here. Breathe. 在这儿等着,深呼吸。
Chandler: How do you do that? 你是怎么办到的?
Phoebe: It's like a gift. 这是天才.
Chandler: We should always always break up together. 我每次分手都该找你。
Phoebe: Oh, I'd like that. 我乐意之至。
Ross: You got the clothes clean. Now that's the important part. 你已经把衣服洗干净了,现在是重要部份。
Rachel: Oh, I guess. Except everything looks like jammies now. 大概吧,只是衣服都成了睡衣。
Rachel: Whoa, I'm sorry. Excuse me. We had this cart. 抱歉,推车是我们的。
Woman: Yeah, well, I had a 24-inch waist. 是吗? 我的腰围也曾是24寸,
Woman: You lose things. Now come on, get outta my way. 人生不如意的事十之八九,闪吧。
Rachel: I'm sorry, you know, maybe I wasn't being clear. Uh, this is our cart. 抱歉,或许我没说清楚,这是我们的推车。
Woman: Hey, hey, hey there aren't any clothes in it. 这上面没有衣服。
Rachel: Hey, hey, hey, hey, quit making up rules! 嘿嘿嘿,别再瞎编规定了。
Woman: Let go! 放手!
Rachel: All right, listen, missy. If you want this cart, you're gonna have to take me with it! 好了,听着,好吧,想用这辆车你就得推著我一起走。
Rachel: Yes! Did you see that? 我赢了,看见没?
Ross: You were incredible! 你真是太神奇了。
Ross: Brand new woman, ladies and gentlemen. 各位,一位脱胎换骨的新女性!
Rachel: I could not have done this without you. 多亏了你我才能办到。
Ross: Ok, um, uh, more clothes in the dryer?  烘干机里还有衣服?
Ross: I'm fine, I'm fine. 我没事,我没事。
Rachel: Oh, are you sure you're ok?  你确定你没事?
Ross: Yeah. 是的。
Rachel: Does it still hurt?  还是很疼?
Ross: Yeah. 是的。
Phoebe: What a neat idea. All your clothes match. I'm gonna do this. 真是聪明,衣服颜色都一样,我也要这么做。
Monica: Hi. 你好。
Phoebe: Hey, how'd it go? 怎么样了?
Joey: Excellent. 精彩!
Monica: We ripped that couple apart, and kept the pieces for ourselves. 我们把一对拆散,并将他们占为已有。
Ross: What a beautiful story. Hey, I'm fine by the way. 真是美丽动人的故事。顺便说一声,我很好。
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry. 哦,对不起。
Rachel: Where's Chandler? 钱德在哪儿?
Phoebe: Oh, he needed some time to grieve. 他需要一点时间疗伤。
Chandler: I'm free! I'm free! 我自由了…




如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载










如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说,请联系我们 我们为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做学习方案!
[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道