六人行第一季04集:the one with george stephanopoulos

2012-07-09 10:44:44   Tag:

六人行第一季

 
   我要评论(0)

六人行第一季04集经典台词: Rachel: I was laughing! You made me laugh! 当时我是在笑,你逗得我大笑。 Phoebe: There he is! There he is! There he is! 他在那儿!他在那儿!他在那儿!


六人行第一季04集经典台词:

Rachel: I was laughing! You made me laugh! 当时我是在笑,你逗得我大笑。
Phoebe: There he is! There he is! There he is!  他在那儿!他在那儿!他在那儿!
Monica: Where? 哪儿?
Phoebe: Right...where we've been looking all night! 那地方我们看了一整夜了。
Rachel: He is so cute! 他真帅。
Monica: Oh, George, baby, drop the towel! 我的宝贝乔治,快拿掉浴巾。
All: Yeah, drop it! Drop the towel! Please drop the? 快拿掉浴巾…一次就好。
All: Wowww... 喔喔……
Joey: Man. Can you believe he's only had sex with one woman? 你能相信他只和一个女人上过床?
Chandler: I think it's great. Y'know, it's sweet, it's romantic. 这样很好啊,甜蜜又浪漫。
Joey: Really? 你真的这样认为?
Chandler: No, you kidding? The guy's a freak.I'd judge him. 才怪,这家伙是怪胎,我要审判他。
Both: Hey, buddy. 老兄。
Ross: Hi.Hi. 嗨。
Receptionist: Oh, that's attractive. 真是迷人。
Chandler: Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs. 你在"沉默的羔羊"里演得真好。
Chandler: Oh,come on, admit it! All things considered, you had fun tonight. 好了,你承认吧,总的说来,你今晚很开心。
Ross: Fun? Where was the fun? Tell me specifically, which part was the fun part? 开心? 哪里开心?告诉我哪一点值得我开心?
Ross: Where's my puck? 我的曲棍球在哪儿?
Joey: Oh, ah...the kid has it. 在那小孩手里。
Ross: The kid...? 孩子……?
Ross: Excuse me, uh, that's, that's my puck. 小家伙…球是我的。
Kid: I found it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. 我找到的,谁发现归谁,丢掉的人活该。
Chandler: You gotta do it, man. 争气点。
Ross: Oh yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever? I can't do it. 是吗? 我是橡胶你是胶水…不管怎么样,别这么做。
Ross: Listen, uh,gimme back my puck. 听着,把我的曲棍球还回来。
Kid: No. 不。
Ross: 'Yes', how about. C'mere. Gimme! 还我,怎样?
Receptionist: Hey! Hey! No rough holding in my ER! 别在我这儿闹事。
Ross: GIVE ME MY PUCK!! 把我的球拿过来。
Ross: Now that was fun. 那才叫好玩。
Ross: Okay, Monica Right foot red. 莫妮卡,右脚红。
Monica: Could've played Monopoly, but nooooo. 本来我们是要玩大富翁的?
Chandler: Thanks. 谢了。
Ross: Okay, Pheebs Right hand blue. 菲比,右手蓝。
Ross: Good. 很好。
Chandler: Hello? Oh, uh, Rachel, it's the Visa card people. 瑞秋,信用卡工作人员打来的。
Rachel: Oh, okay. Will you take my place? 好,愿意替我一下吗?
Chandler: Alright. Yes, this is Rachel. 我是瑞秋。
Rachel: Nooo! 不!
Rachel: Hello? Oh, yeah, no, I know, I-I haven't been using it much. 不,我知道,我很久没用了。
Rachel: Oh, well, thanks, but, I'm okay, really. 谢了,我没事,真的。
Ross: Green. To the green. 绿的,出绿的。
Rachel: I've got magic beans. Never-never mind. 我有魔豆。不,当我没说。
Chandler: To the left, to the left...aww! 左转,左转!




如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载










如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说,请联系我们 我们为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做学习方案!
[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道