老友记第一季03集:the one with the thumb

2012-07-09 10:30:30   Tag:

老友记第一季

 
   我要评论(0)

老友记第一季03集经典台词: Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. 乔伊吃了我的最后一片口香糖,所以我就把他杀了。 Chandler: Do you think that was wrong? 你认为这样不对吗?

老友记第一季03集经典台词:


Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. 乔伊吃了我的最后一片口香糖,所以我就把他杀了。
Chandler: Do you think that was wrong? 你认为这样不对吗?
Rachel: I think he's across the hall. 我想他在对面。
Monica: Thanks. 谢谢。
Ross: There y'go. 好了。
Chandler: Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now. 我又重拾快乐的生活了。
Ross: Hey,Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that Pop-Tart? Pheebs? 菲比,你还想吃那个吗?菲比?
Phoebe: Does anyone want the rest of this Pop-Tart? 谁想吃剩下的?
Ross: Hey, I might! 我要。
Phoebe: Sorry. Y'know, those stupid soda people gave me seven thousand dollars for the thumb. 抱歉,汽水公司那些笨蛋给我七千元当拇指的补偿金。
All: You're kidding. Oh my God. 你在开玩笑吧,我的天啊!
Phoebe: And on my way over here, I stepped in gum.What is up with the universe?! 我回家路上又踩到口香糖了,这世界到底怎么了?
Joey: What's going on? 这世界到底怎么了?
Monica: Nothing, I just think it's nice when we're all here together. 没什么,只是觉得大伙儿在一起很温馨。
Joey: Even nicer when everyone gets to wear their underwear. 如果大家都有穿内裤会更好。
Rachel: Uh, Joey. 哦,乔伊。
Joey: Oh, God! 哦,我的天呐。
Monica: Okay. 好了。
All: Oh! That was Lambchop! 哦,那是小羊排。
Monica: Please, guys, we have to talk. 各位,我们需要谈谈。
Phoebe: Wait, wait, I'm getting a deja vu...no, I'm not. 等等,我有似曾相识的感觉。不,我没有。
Monica: Alright, we have to talk. 好了,我们需要谈谈。
Phoebe: There it is! 就是这样。
Monica: Okay. It's...it's about Alan. There's something that you should know. 是有关亚伦的事,有件事应该让你们知道。
Monica: I mean, there's really no easy way to say this. Uh,I've decided to break up with Alan. 真的很难启齿,我决定和亚伦分手。
Ross: Is there somebody else? 有第三者?
Monica: No, no...it's just things change. People change. 没有。只是世事难料,人都会变。
Rachel: We didn't change. 我们没变。
Joey: So that's it? It's over? Just like that? 就这样结束了?
Phoebe: You know,you let your guard down, you start to really care about someone, and I just...I... 你知道……放下你的戒心,你就开始真心对待一个人了…
Monica: Look, I...I could go on pretending. 我可以继续伪装…可以啊。
Joey: Okay! 好啊。
Monica: No, for that wouldn't be fair to me, it wouldn't be fair to Alan...it wouldn't be fair to you! 不,这样对我不公平,对亚伦不公平,对你们大家都不公平。
Ross: Who-who wants fair? Y'know, I just want things back. Y'know, the way they were. 是吗?谁要公平?我只想要回失去的,回到过去。
Monica: I'm sorry. 我很抱歉。
Chandler: Oh, she's sorry! I feel better! 她说抱歉,我舒坦多了。
Rachel: I just can't believe this! I mean, with the holidays coming up...I wanted him to meet my family. 我真是不敢相信,假期就要来临了,我要带他去见我的家人。
Monica: I'll meet somone else. There'll be other Alans. 我会找到新欢的,另一个亚伦。
All: Oh, yeah!
Right! 哦,是的。
Monica: Are you guys gonna be okay? 你们不会有事吧?
Ross: Hey hey, we'll be fine. We're just gonna need a little time. 我们不会有事的,我们只是需要一点时间。
Monica: I understand. 我了解。
Alan: Wow. 喔。
Monica: I'm, I'm really sorry. 我真的很抱歉。
Alan: No, I'm sorry,too. But, I gotta tell you, I am a little relieved. 我也很抱歉,但是我要告诉你我松了一口气?
Monica: Relieved? 松了一口气?
Alan: Yeah, well, I had a great time with you. I just can't stand your friends. 对,我和你在一起很开心,只是我受不了你的朋友。
Rachel: Remember when we went to Central Park and rented boats? That was fun. 记得我们到中央公园划船吗? 很有趣。
Ross: Yeah. He could row like a viking. 没错,他划得就像海盗一样。
Monica: Hi. 嗨。
All: Hm. 嗯。
Ross: So how'd it go? 情况如何?
Monica: Oh, y'know.. 噢,你知道的。
Phoebe: Did he mention us? 他有提到我们吗?
Monica: He said he's really gonna miss you guys. 他说他会想念你们的。
Ross: You had a rough day, huh,c'mere.
Oh, you have no idea. 你过了悲惨的一天。
你不会理解的。
Chandler: That's it. I'm getting cigarettes. 我受够了,我要抽烟。
All: No no no! 不不不!!
Chandler: I don't care, I don't care! Game's over! I'm weak! 我管不了那么多了,游戏结束了。我是懦夫。
Chandler: I've gotta smoke! I've gotta have the smoke! 我要抽烟,我要抽烟。
Phoebe: If you never smoke again I'll give you seven thousand dollars! 如果你不再抽烟我就给你七千块。




如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载 










如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说,请联系我们能飞英语QQ 能飞英语淘宝我们为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做学习方案!
[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道