老友记第一季-六人行第一季02集:学英语软件结合老友记轻松学习英语

影视学英语已被证明是有效的英语学习方式,越来越多朋友结合老友记学习英语,从老友记第一季开始,配合能飞英语学习软件,一年时间学完全部老友记10季,虽然过程有些长长,但对于我们学十几年的外语,也是小事一桩了。全部搞懂老友记的词汇和吃透台词,你会发现,你同老外交流已不是问题了。

影视学英语已被证明是有效的英语学习方式,越来越多朋友结合老友记学习英语,从老友记第一季开始,配合能飞英语学习软件,一年时间学完全部老友记10季,虽然过程有些长长,但对于我们学十几年的外语,也是小事一桩了。全部搞懂老友记的词汇和吃透台词,你会发现,你同老外交流已不是问题了。

老友记第一季或六人行第一季02集经典台词:

JOEY: What's he doing in my section? 他到我这一区干什么?
ANNABELLE: I guess he doesn't know. 我想他不知道。
JOEY: Well, he's gonna… 他必须知道……
JOEY: I'll see you a little later, ok? 待会见,好吧?
JOEY: Hey, how ya doing? 嘿,你好吗?
TODD: Morning. 早上好!
JOEY: Listen, I know you're new but it's kinda understood that everything from Young Men's to the escalator is my territory. 听著,我知道你是新来的但众所周知这附近的一切从年轻人部门到电梯都是我的地盘
TODD: Your territory, huh? 你的地盘?
JOEY: Yeah. Bijan for men? 碧而泉男性香水?
GUY: No, thanks. 不,谢了
TODD: Hombre? 原野奇侠?
GUY: Yeah. All right. 耶,是的
TODD: You were saying? 你刚才说什么?
MONICA: Phoebe, listen. 菲此,听著,
MONICA: You were with me, and we were shopping all day. 你跟我一起逛了整天街买东西。
PHOEBE: What? 什么?
MONICA: We were shopping, and we had lunch. 我们买东西,吃午餐
PHOEBE: Oh, all right. What did I have? 我吃了什么?
MONICA: You had a salad. 你吃了份沙拉。
PHOEBE: Oh, no wonder I don't feel full. 哦,难怪我觉得饿。
RACHEL: Hey, guys, what's up? 嗨,怎么样?
PHOEBE: I went shopping with Monica all day, and I had a salad. 我整天都跟莫妮卡买东西吃了一客沙拉。
RACHEL: Good, Pheebs. What did you buy? 很好,菲此你们买了什么?
PHOEBE: Um, we went shopping for um,for, fur. 我们买了,呃……,买了皮毛。
RACHEL: You went shopping for fur? 你去买皮毛?
PHOEBE: Yes, and then I realized I'm against that,and uh, so then we bought some,uh, boobs. 然後我发现我反对买皮毛,於是我们买了一些波霸。
RACHEL: You bought boobs? 你买了波霸?
PHOEBE: Bras! We bought bras! We bought bras. 胸罩!我们买了胸罩,我们买了胸罩。
JOEY: Bijan for men? 碧而泉男性香水?
JOEY: Hey, Annabelle! Uh, listen,I was wondering if maybe after work you and I could go maybe grab a cup of coffee. 碧而泉!恩,听着,下本後我们可以喝个咖啡吗?
ANNABELLE: Oh, actually I sorta have plans. 哦,我已经有计划了
TODD: Ready, Annabelle? 准备好了吗,安娜贝?
ANNABELLE: You bet. 好了。
ANNABELLE: Maybe some other time… 以後再约吧……
JOEY: Hey, it's not the first time I lost a girl to a cowboy spraying cologne. 嘿,我又不是没被喷着古龙香水的牛仔抢走过女孩子。
JOEY: Bijan for men? 碧而泉男性香水?
CAROL: Ok, and this is Funny Clown. 这是滑稽小丑
CAROL: Funny Clown is only for after his naps, not before his naps or he won't sleep. 只有睡过午觉才可以给他玩否则他会睡不著
ROSS: Carol, we've been through this before, ok? 凯瑞,我带过他,我们玩得很高兴,是吧?
ROSS: We have a good time. We laugh, we play. It's like we're father and son. 我们又笑又玩就像父亲跟儿子一样。
SUSAN: Honey, relax. Ross is great with him. 甜心,放松,罗斯很会带他。
SUSAN: Don't look so surprised.I'm a lovely person. 别这么惊讶,我是个很好的人。
RACHEL: Oh, this is so cute. 好可爱!
SUSAN: Oh, I got that for him. 我为他买的。
ROSS: My mommies love me. 我的妈妈很爱我。
ROSS: That's clever. 真聪明!
MONICA: Hello? 你好。





如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载










如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说,请联系我们 我们为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做学习方案!
[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道