老友记中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:friends - 2x10 - the one with russ

2012-05-07 14:35:35   Tag:

老友记中英文字幕

 
   我要评论(0)

老友记中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:friends - 2x10 - the one with russ

老友记中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:第2季第09集经典句子
Rachel: Joey, just slow down! They're not gonna be sold out of papers at one o'clock in the morning. 乔伊,你慢一点,报纸不会在半夜一点就全部卖光的。
Joey: I'm excited! I've never gotten reviewed before. 我好兴奋第一次有我的剧评。
Monica: You were so amazing as the king. I was really impressed, I was. 你演国王演得太精采了我真的好欣赏,真的。
Phoebe: Although, you know what? You might want to consider wearing underwear next time. 不过你知道吗? 我觉得下一次啊你应该考虑要穿穿内裤。
Phoebe: Yeah, cause when you sat down on your throne you could kind of see your... royal subject. 因为当你登上宝座的时候观众可以看到你的…龙根子。
Joey: Here it is, here it is. 有了,在这儿。
Joey: The only thing worse than the mindless, adolescent direction was Joseph Tribbiani's disturbingly unskilled portrayal of the king. "唯一此没大脑又孩子气的导演还要烂的是,乔伊对国王的超级逊诠释”
Chandler: OK, look, that is one guy's opinion. 那只是一个人的意见。
Chandler: Alright, Phoebs, read yours. 菲比,念你的。
Phoebe: OK. The only thing worse than the mindless, adolescent direction... "唯一此没大脑又孩子气的导演还要烂的是,
Chandler: Does anyone have one from a different paper?  谁念一念别家报纸可以吗?
Chandler: Ross, read yours. 罗斯,念你的。
Ross: I don't want to. 我不想念。
Rachel&Ross: Joey, honey, they don't know what they're talking about.
Yeah. 乔伊,蜜糖他们不知道他们在讲什么。
是啊。
Joey: Maybe they do. 那不一定。
Joey: I've been doing this ten years and I haven't gotten anywhere. There's gotta be a reason. 演了十年还混不出名堂不是因为我烂是什么。
Ross: Oh come on. Maybe you're just, uhhh... paying your dues. 别这样嘛,你现在是耕耘阶段。
Joey: No, no, no, it.. it's too hard. It's not worth it. I quit. 不…太难了…这不值得,我不干了。
Monica: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait one minute. Wait a minute. I believe this will change your mind. 等一下…包你听了会回心转意的。
Monica: In a mediocre play, Joseph Tribbiana was able to achieve brilliant new levels of...continued on page 153 sucking. "在这出平凡的戏里崔乔伊成功地跃上另一美妙新境界(接153页)乳臭未干。
Joey: When I was little, I wanted to be a veteranarian,but then I found out you had to put your hands into cows and stuff. 小时候,我的志愿是当兽医但是然後我发现我必须要把手伸到牛的什么的里面。
Ross: Hiiiiii.  嗨
Phoebe: Are... are you OK?  你好吗?
Ross: Yeah, yeah, just a tough day at work. A stegosaurus fell over and trapped a kid. 很好,只是水深火热的一天,剑龙倒了,困住一个小孩。
Ross: Whoa, whoa, I know this jacket, this is, th--Fun Bobby's jacket!Where is he, what. He, he's here, isn't he?  我认得这件夹克这是风趣巴此的夹克。他在哪里? 他在,对不对?
Monica&Ross: Maybe.
Don't toy with me. 或许!
别老缠着我!
FBOB&Ross: Geller!
Hey, Fun Bobby! 老盖勒!
风趣巴比!
FBOB: Hey. Whoa, hey, you've been working out, huh?  你有去健身啊?
Ross: Not at all! I love this guy. 才没有呢!我爱这家伙。
Ross: Hey, I was so excited to hear you're back with my sister! 好高兴听到你又跟我妹妹在一起了。
Monica: You and me both. 咱俩!
FBOB: Hey, so what'd I miss, what'd I miss, come on?  我们都是我错过了什么吗?
Phoebe: Oh, we were just trying to make Joey feel better. 我们只是让乔伊觉得好过一点。
Joey: Hey, do you need me to pick you up?  需要我把你举起来吗?
FBOB: No, I'm alright man. I mean it. 不,我没事了,真的。
FBOB: No, I'm picking you up. 不,我要把你举起来。
Joey: Hey no, seriously, I don't need you to pick me... 不,真的,我不需要……
Joey: Alright! It still works. 好吧,还是有用。
FBOB: OK, now before I go, does anybody else need to be picked up?  在我走之前有谁还要被我给举起来的?
FBOB: I'm still gonna go. 我还是走好了。
Monica: OK, I'll see you later babe. 待会儿见了,拜拜。
FBOB: Uh, public display of affection coming up. You can avert your eyes. 我们要公开亲热大家的眼睛请回避一下。
FBOB: See you. 回见!
All: Bye! See you later! 再见!





如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载










如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说能力,请联系我们 我们为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做整套学习方案!
[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道