老友记中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:friends - 2x09 - the one with phoebe's dad

2012-05-07 14:30:30   Tag:

friends

 

老友记

 

老友记中英文字幕

 
   我要评论(0)

老友记中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:第2季第09集经典句子


老友记中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:第2季第09集经典句子
Phoebe: Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Ugly Naked Guy is decorating his tree. 哦,哦,哦,裸体的丑男人在装饰他的树。
Phoebe: Oh my God, you should see the size of his Christmas Balls. 天啊你该瞧瞧他圣诞球多大。
Joey: Hey. 嘿。
Chandler: Hey. 嘿。
Rachel: Hey. 嗨!
Joey: Hey, how much did you guys tip the super this year? 你们今年给管理员多少红包?
Chandler: Yeah, we were gonna give fifty, but if you guys gave more, we don't wanna look bad. 是啊,我们打算给50,不过我们不想显得此你们小器.
Monica: Oh, actually this year we just made him homemade cookies. 今年我们送他自己做的饼干.
Chandler: And twenty-five it is. 那就包25块好了。
Joey: You gave him cookies? 你们送他饼干?
Monica: Money is so impersonal. 给钱太见外了。
Monica: Cookies says someone really cares... 饼干表示我们关心他。
Monica: Alright, we're broke, but cookies do say that. 好吧,我们没钱,但饼干也能表达这个意思。
Phoebe: I can see that. A plate of brownies once told me a limerick. 我了解。曾有盘巧克力糕告诉我一首打油诗。
Chandler: Phoebs, let me ask you something,were, were these, uh, funny brownies? 菲比,请问你那些巧克力糕有问题吗?
Phoebe: Not especially. 没什么特别的。
Phoebe: But you know what, I think they had pot in them. 你知道吗?我想那里面有大麻。
Ross: So you guys, who else did you tip with cookies? 两位,你们还送了谁饼干?
Rachel: Uhh, the mailman, the super. 邮差,管理员…
Monica: Oh, and the newspaper delivery guy. 还有那个送报纸的。
Joey: Oh my God. 天哪!
Rachel: What? 怎么了?
Joey: Uhhh, I don't think you're gonna like this. 你们可能不会高兴看到这个。
Rachel: Ooh, goooosh, ooh, these are cookies smashed in the sports section. 天哪,饼乾糊在运动版呢。
Monica: Oh look, and he did my crossword puzzle. 看,在我的字谜那里也是。
Ross: Yeah, but not very well,unless 14-across, Gershwin musical' actually is bite me bite me bite me bite me. 对,但是错误百出,除非横十四的"葛许温音乐剧"…是叫"咬我,咬我,咬我"
Joey: I can't believe it's Christmas already. 真不敢相信圣诞节又到了
Joey: You know, I mean, one day you are eating turkey, the next thing you know 我们才刚吃完了感恩火鸡…转眼呢现在又到了
Joey: Your lords are a-leapin' and you geese are a-layin'. 呆鹅下蛋的圣诞节。
Chandler: Which is why geese are so relaxed this time of year. 所以每年的这个时候鹅才会感觉到很轻松。
Ross: Hey guys. 各位!
Joey: Hey. 嘿!
Ross: Hey Rach. I, uh, got you a little present. 嘿!瑞秋!我买了一个小礼物给你。
Ross: I'll open it. 我来拆。
Ross: It's slinky! 它很有曲线!
Ross: Remember, huh. Walks down stairs,alone or in pairs, everyone knows it's... 记得吗?什么走下楼梯,单独或成双,大家都知道是
Ross: just a big spring. Alright, you still mad at me becuase of the whole 只是一个大弹簧,好吧,你还在生我的气就为了
Ross: Horrible and degrading list of reasons not to be with me? 那张不跟我在一起的理由的可恶、恶心得单子?
Ross: How about from now on we just call it the "unfortunate incident"? 从现在起我们称那为"那不幸的事件"怎么样?
Ross: Hey, Gunther, you got stairs in your place? 嘿,你家里有没有楼梯?
GUNTHER: Yeah. 是啊
Ross: Here, go nuts. 去疯吧!
Ross: Hey guys. 各位!
Monica: Hey. 嘿!
Chandler: What's in the bag? 袋子里有什么?
Ross: Um, just some presents. 只是些礼物啦。





如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载










如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说能力,请联系我们 我们为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做整套学习方案!
[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道