老友记中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:friends - 2x08 - the one with the list

2012-05-07 14:28:28   Tag:

老友记中英文字幕

 

老友记

 

friends

 
   我要评论(0)

老友记中英文字幕-friends中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:第2季第08集经典句子


老友记中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:第2季第08集经典句子

Rachel: Ross kissed me. 罗斯亲了我。
Monica: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! 我的天哪,天哪!
Rachel: Was it unbelievable? 很不可思议吧?
Monica: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! 我的天哪,天哪!
Phoebe: Ok, all right. We want to hear everything. 好吧,现在全部从实招来。
Phoebe: Monica, get the wine and unplug the phone. 莫妮卡,拔掉电话线,拿酒来。
Phoebe: Rachel, does this end well or do we need to get tissues? 瑞秋,结局好不好?我们需不需要面纸?
Rachel: Oh, it ended very well. 结局非常好
Phoebe: Oh. 噢……
Monica: Do not start without me. Do not start without me. 等我来再讲! 等我!
Phoebe: Ok, all right, let's hear about the kiss. 好吧,先谈谈那个吻。
Phoebe: Was it like, was it like a soft brush against your lips? 是像轻拂过你嘴唇的轻吻呢…
Or was it like a, you know,a "I gotta have you now” kind of thing? 还是像…你知道的。"我现在就要你"的那种吻呢?
Rachel: Well, at first it was really intense, you know. 刚开始很热烈
Rachel: And then,oh, god, and then we just sort of sunk into it. 然後,天啊,然後我们就完全沉醉了。
Phoebe: Oh, so, ok, was he holding you? Or was his hand like on your back? 他抱著你吗? 还是说他的手在你的背上呢?
Rachel: No, actually first they started on my waist. 不,他的手开始时在我腰上。
Rachel: And then, they slid up, and then, they were in my hair. 然後往上滑,最後落在我头发上。
Phoebe & Monica: Ohhhh. 噢噢
Ross: And, uh, and then I kissed her. 厄…然後我吻了她。
Joey: Tongue? 舌头?
Ross: Yeah. 对!
Joey: Cool. 酷!
Chandler: All right, check out this bad boy. 各位,瞧瞧这个!
Chandler: 12 megabytes of ram. 500 megabyte hard drive. 十二兆内存,500兆的硬盘
Built-in spreadsheet capabilities and a modem that transmits at over 28,000 b.p.s. 里面还有内建试算表的功能,再加上传输速度超过两万八BPS的数据机。
Phoebe: Wow. What are you gonna use it for? 喔,你要用它来嘛啊?
Chandler: Games and stuff. 玩游戏之类的。
Monica: There are no jobs. There are no jobs for me. 根本没有工作,没有适合我的工作。
Joey: Wait, here's one. Uh, would you be willing to cook naked? 等一下,这边有一个,你愿意裸体做菜吗?
Monica: There's an ad for a naked chef? 有征裸体厨师的广告?
Joey: No, but if you're willing to cook naked, then you might be willing to dance naked. And then... 没有,但你如果愿意裸体做菜,你或许会愿意裸体跳舞,然后……
Ross: Hi. 嗨
Phoebe: Hey, oh, so, um... how'd you make out last night? 对了,昨晚亲得怎么样了?
Ross: That, that is funny. That is painfully funny. 那真风趣,风趣得很痛苦
Ross: No, wait. Wait, yeah, that's just painful 不,等等,哎,仅仅是,对,只是痛苦而已。
Monica: Wait a minute. I thought last night was great. 等下,我以为昨天晚上很棒耶。
Ross: Yeah, it was, but... I get home, ok, and I see Julie's saline solution on my night table. 没错,是很棒但是当我回到家…我看到茱丽的食盐水放在我的床头柜,
Ross: And I'm thinking to myself, oh my god, what the hell am I doing? 我就想"老天啊我到底在做什么呀?”
Ross: I mean, here I am, I am with Julie, this incredible, great woman,who I care about and who cares about me 我跟茱丽这么好的女人在一起,我么互相关心。
Ross: and I'm like, what, am I just gonna throw all that away? 而我就那样抛弃一切吗?
Joey: You got all that from saline solution? 几瓶食盐水可以讲那么多?
Monica: We are talking about Rachel here. You and Rachel. 我们现在是在谈瑞秋,你跟瑞秋。





如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载










如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说能力,请联系我们 我们为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做整套学习方案!

[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道