老友记中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:friends - 2x07 - the one with ross finds out

2012-05-07 14:18:18   Tag:

老友记中英文字幕

 

老友记

 

friends

 
   我要评论(0)

老友记中英文字幕-friends中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:第2季第07集经典句子

老友记中英文字幕-friends中英文字幕-六人行中英文字幕:第2季第07集经典句子
CHANDLER: OK, what is it about me? 我是哪里不对?
CHANDLER: Do I not look fun enough? 我看起来不够有趣吗?
CHANDLER: Is there something repellant about me? 我是有哪里讨人厌吗?
ROSS: So, how was the party? 派对好玩吗?
CHANDLER: Well it couldn't have been worse. 糟糕透了!
CHANDLER: A woman literally passed through me. 有个女人直接无视我,从我身边经过.
CHANDLER: OK, so what is it, am I hideously unattractive? 我有那么不讨人喜欢吗?
PHOEBE: No, you are not, you are very attractive. 不,才怪,你非常有吸引力。
PHOEBE: You know , I go through the exact same thing. 我也是一样。
PHOEBE: Every time I put on a little weight, I start questioning everyting. 每当我增加了一点点重量我就开始质疑一切了。
CHANDLER: Woah, woah, I've put on a little weight? 哇,你说我变胖了?
PHOEBE: No, not wieght...you know, more like insulation. 不是,不是重量说绝缘体比较恰当。
MONICA: Chandler, I'm unemployed and in dire need of a project. 钱德,我正在失业迫切需要做点事情。
MONICA: Ya wanna work out? I can remake you. 你要不要运动? 我可以重塑你。
CHANDLER: Oh, you know, I would, but that might get in the way of my lying around time. 我很想,但那或许会妨碍我那些无所事事的时间。
MONICA: Please. 拜托啦
ALL: Come on. Let her. Yeah. 对啦,让她做一下嘛
CHANDLER: Alright, OK, alright. But if we put on spandex and my boobs are bigger than yours, I'm going home. 但我穿上紧身衣后,胸部比你大的话,我就不来了。
CHANDLER: OK, let's do it. 好,开始吧
CHANDLER: What? 怎么了?
MONICA: Nothing, just never seen you in little stretchy pants before. 没什么,只是没看过你穿紧身裤而已呀。
CHANDLER: And we're changing. 我去换衣服。
MONICA: Come on, give me five more. 加油,再做五个。
CHANDLER: No. 不!
MONICA: Five more. 再五个
CHANDLER: No. 不!
MONICA: Five more and I'll flash you. 做就给你看波波。
CHANDLER: One... two... two and a half. 一、二…二点五
CHANDLER: OK, just show me one of them. 好了,给我看一边吧
CHANDLER: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. 哇哇哇哇,
CHANDLER: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. 哇哇哇
CHANDLER: She's insane, the woman is insane. 她疯了,那个女人疯了。
CHANDLER: It's before work, it's after work, it's during work,she's got me doing butt clenches at my desk. 上班前,上班後,上班的时候,她叫我在公司做收臀运动。
CHANDLER: And now, they won't bring me my mail anymore. 现在,他们不再送邮件给我了。
RACHEL: Hey, Phoebs, how'd it go with Scott last night? 菲比,你昨晚跟史考怎么样?
PHOEBE: Oh, um, it was nice. Took him to a romantic restraunt, ordered champagne, nice. 不错呀,带他去一家浪漫的餐厅,点了香槟,很好。
JOEY: The guy still won't put out, huh? 那个家伙还是不行动啊?
PHOEBE: Nope. Zilch, nothin', uh-uh. 不,零蛋,没有。
ALL: Sorry,Phoebs. 真遗憾,菲比。





如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载










如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说能力,请联系我们 我们为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做整套学习方案!

[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道