老友记第二季06集-老友记中英文字幕:英文电影和friends提高英语口语听力

如何快速提升英语口语水平呢?我建议用老友记学英语或看电影学英语方式配合能飞英语学习软件学习,因为英文电影有大量与生活化的对白,从我们很快就沉浸在电影语境中,享受学习的快乐!

如何快速提升英语口语水平呢?我建议用老友记学英语或看电影学英语方式配合能飞英语学习软件学习,因为英文电影有大量与生活化的对白,从我们很快就沉浸在电影语境中,享受学习的快乐!

老友记第二季-老友记中英文字幕:第2季第05集经典句子

MONICA: Who da wenny-Benny boy? 我的小不点儿?
MONICA: You the Wenny-wenny-Benny-Benny boy, yes. Don't cry. Don't cry. 你是个小小的小不点儿,不要哭啊! 不要哭嘛.
MONICA: Why is he still crying? 他为什么还在哭?
ROSS: Let me hold him for a sec. There. Huh? There we are. 我来抱他一下,来,爸爸抱.不哭了.
MONICA: Maye it's me. 或许是因为我
OSS: Don't be silly. Ben loves you. He's just being Mr. Crankypants. 别傻了,本爱你,他只是爱发牢骚而已.
CHANDLER: You know, I once dated a Miss Crankypants. 你该知道我跟一个牢骚小姐约过会呀。
CHANDLER: Lovely girl, kinda moody. 好女孩,有点情绪化就是了。
ROSS: There we go. All better. 好了,好多了。
MONICA: There's my little boy. 这才是小乖乖。
CHANDLER: Can I uh see something? 我可以试一件事吗?
JOEY: Cool. 酷哎!
MONICA: He hates me. My nephew hates me. 他恨我,我的侄子恨我。
ROSS: Come on, don't do this. 好啦,不要这样嘛!
MONICA: What if my own baby hates me? Huh? What am I gonna do then? 要是我自己孩子恨我,怎么办啊?
CHANDLER: Monica, will you stop? This is nuts. 莫妮卡,你住口好不好? 你疯了是不是啊?
CHANDLER: Do you know how long it's gonna be before you actually have to deal with this problem? 你知道你还要多久才会遇到这个问题呢?
CHANDLER: I mean, you don't even have a boyfriend yet. 我是说你现在连男朋友都没有。
CHANDLER: Joey, she does not look fat. 乔伊,她看起来不胖。
JOEY: Goo, goo, goo, waaah! 拿去,拿去。
MONICA: That is so funny. Let me see that. 真好笑,那个借我一下。
JOEY: Are you ok, Ross? 你还好吧,罗斯?
ROSS: I don't know. 不知道。
ROSS: What's in this pie? 馅饼里有什么呀?
MONICA: Uh, I don't know, butter, eggs, flour, lime, kiwi… 不知道,奶油,鸡蛋,面粉,莱姆,奇异果……
ROSS: Kiwi? Kiwi? I thought it was a key lime pie. 奇异果? 奇异果? 你说这个是奇莱馅饼。
MONICA: No, I didn't, I said kiwi lime. That's what makes it so special. 不是,我是说奇异果莱姆,所以才会那么特别。
ROSS: And that's what's gonna kill me. 所以我才会死。
ROSS: I'm allergic to kiwi. 我对奇异果过敏。
MONICA: No, you're not. You're, you're allergic to lobster and peanuts and... 你才不会呢你会过敏的是龙虾,花生……
MONICA: Oh, my god. 噢,天哪!
ROSS: Ugh. It's definitely getting worse. 越来越严重了。
MONICA: Is your tongue swelling up? 你的舌头肿了吗?
ROSS: Either that or my mouth is getting smaller. 要不然就是我的嘴小了。
MONICA: All right, get your coat, we're going to the hospital. 穿外套,我们现在就到医院去。
JOEY: Is he gonna be ok?  他不会怎么样吧?
MONICA: Yeah, he's just gotta get a shot. 不会,只是得打一针。
ROSS: You know, you know, actually it's getting better. 事实上我觉得好多了
ROSS: It is. It is. Let's not go. Anyone for a scrabble? 没错,别去了,谁要玩拼字游戏啊?
MONICA: Jacket now. 去穿外套!
ROSS: What about Ben? We can't bring a baby to a hospital. 但是本怎么办呢? 我们不能带个宝宝去医院啊。
CHANDLER: We'll watch him. 交给我们吧。
ROSS: I don't think so. 恕难从命。
JOEY: What? I have seven Catholic sisters. I've taken care of hundreds of kids. 干嘛? 我有七个天主教姐妹,我照顾过上百个小孩。
JOEY: Come on, we wanna do it, don't we? 别这样,我们想帮忙,对不对?
CHANDLER: I was looking forward to playing basketball, but I guess that's out the window. 拜托,我本来想去打篮球的,不过球被丢出窗外去了。
ROSS: Ok, well, if you do take him out for his walk, just remember bring his hat 好,如果你要带他去散步,记得要帮他戴帽子,好吗?





如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载










如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说能力,请联系我们 我们免费为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做整套学习方案!
[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道