老友记第二季04集-老友记中英文字幕:英语电影助于提高英语口语学习

提高英语口语学习最有效的方式是看电影学英语,因为英语电影都融入生活中去,真正用到实用性很强的英语。材料推荐用老友记中英文字幕材料,英语电影工具推荐能飞英语学习软件。

提高英语口语学习最有效的方式是看电影学英语,因为英语电影都融入生活中去,真正用到实用性很强的英语。材料推荐用老友记中英文字幕材料,英文电影工具推荐能飞英语学习软件。

老友记第二季-老友记中英文字幕:第2季第04集经典句子

RACHEL: Mom, would you relax? 妈,你放心好不好?
RACHEL: That was 10 blocks from here and, the, the woman was walking alone at night 那里离这里有十条街而且她是一个人在晚上逛街
RACHEL: I would never do that. Mom, come on, stop worrying. 我绝不会那样的,妈,别担心了。
RACHEL: This is a safe street,this is a safe building, there's nothing 这条街很安全,这栋楼很安全没有任何东西
RACHEL: OH MY GOOOD, oh my God, oh I gotta go,I gotta go, I gotta go. 天啊!妈,我必须挂电话了!我必须挂电话了!
RACHEL: OK, that's fine, you just read the paper,I'm gonna get a pot, it's not for you. 没关系,你尽管看报,我要去拿个锅子,不是为了你。
RACHEL: OK, that's fine, read the Family Circus, enjoy the gentle comedy. 好了,很好,看看漫画,享受一下幽默。
RACHEL: Aaahh, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God,oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God,oh my God, aaaaahh. 喔,我的天,我的天我的天,阿哈……
RACHEL: It's open!You guys. 门是开的。
STRANGER: Hi. 嗨
RACHEL: Hi, hi can I help you? 嗨!有何贵干?
STRANGER: Yeah, I'm looking for Phoebe, does she still live here? 菲比,还住在这里吗?
RACHEL: Uh, no she doesn't but I can, I can get a message to her. 没有,但我可以帮你传话。
STRANGER: Great. Uhh, just tell her her husband stopped by. 好,告诉她她老公来过这里。
RACHEL: Her...what? 她的什么?
STRANGER: Hey, how, how did you do that? 嗨,你怎么变出来的?
JOEY: This is unbelievable Phoebs,how can you be married? 真是不可思议,菲比你怎么会结婚?
PHOEBE: Well, I mean, I'm not married married, you know,he's just a friend 我不是"结婚"的结婚你明白吗?
PHOEBE: and he's gay and he's just from Canada and he just needed a green card. 他只是个朋友而且他是同性恋,而且他来自加拿大他需要一张绿卡。
MONICA: I can't believe you married Duncan. I mean how could you not tell me? 我不相信你嫁给了邓肯!你怎么能不告诉我?
MONICA: We lived together, we told each other everything. 我们什么事都告诉彼此。
PHOEBE: I'm sorry Monica but I knew if I told you,you'd get really, like, judgemental and you would not approve. 对不起,莫妮卡,但如果我告诉你你会批评我,而且不会赞成。
MONICA: Of course I wouldn't approve,I mean, you were totally in love with this guy who,hello, was gay. 我当然不会赞成,你爱死了那个同性恋。
MONICA: I mean,what the hell were you thinking? 你到底怎么想的?
ROSS: You see, and you thought she'd be judgemental. 瞧? 我们还以为她很爱批评。
PHOEBE: OK, I wasn't in love with him andI was just helping out a friend. 我并不爱他,我只是帮助一个朋友。
MONICA: Please, when he left town you stayed in your pajamas for a month and I saw you eat a cheeseburger. 他离开後你一整个月都没下床,我还看到你吃乳酪汉堡.
ALL: Huuh. 呵!
MONICA: Well, didn't you? 有没有?
PHOEBE: I might have. 也许有。
MONICA: I can't believe you didn't tell me. 我真不相信你没告诉我。
PHOEBE: Oh, come on, like you tell me everything. 噢,莫妮卡,你会告诉我一切事情吗?
MONICA: What have I not told you? 我有什么没告诉你?
PHOEBE: Oh, I don't know. Umm,how about the fact that the underwear out there on the telephone pole is 我不知道,譬如说外面电线杆上的内衣
PHOEBE: yours from when you were having sex with Fun Bobbyout on the terrace. 是你跟鲍比在阳台上做爱时丢下去的。
RACHEL: What! 什么?
MONICA: Wait a minute, who told you? 等一下,谁告诉你的?
MONICA: You are dead meat. 你死定了。
CHANDLER: I didn't know it was a big secret. 我不知道那是个大秘密。
MONICA: Oh it's not big, not at all 不是大秘密。一点也不是
MONICA: you know,kinda the same lines as, say, oh I don't know, having a third nipple. 比方说,就像长了三个乳头!
PHOEBE: You have a third nipple? 你有三个乳头?
CHANDLER: You bitch. 你这贱人
ROSS: Whip it out, whip it out. 秀一秀!秀一秀!





如需此软件学习,请点击进入下载










总结:看电影学英语方式是非常简单、有效的方式,这已经帮很多英语学习朋友解决如何学好英语的困惑了。再加上能飞英语学习软件和老友记配合,可以说效率大大提高。

如需利用老友记快速突破英语听说能力,请联系我们 我们免费为您提供整套老友记,并为您量身定做整套学习方案!
[ 发布:能飞英语网    编辑:能飞英语网 ]
0
0
QQ书签  百度搜藏  Google书签  新浪ViVi书签
雅虎收藏  分享到校内人人网  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到开心网
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言

媒体报道